• Pick-up at the hotel or at an agreed meeting point e
transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
• Sailing from Sorrento along the Gulf of Naples will help you
will allow you to see in the distance the small island of Nisida, i
Campi Flegrei up to Capo Miseno
• Upon arrival in Ischia there is a tour of the island by boat, starting
from the Maronti beach, the longest on the island; to then arrive
to the Green Grotto, an incredible natural cavity carved into the
rock, where we will stop for swimming and snorkeling, first
to continue to the Aragonese Castle, now the symbol
of the island in the world: a majestic fortress that stands on a
• After the first part of the tour, we will stop at the port for 3
or 4 hours of free time in which you can explore the island in
• The tour then continues towards Procida. As we sail around
at the island, we will stop to admire: the islet of Vivara; Land
Walled with the former prison of Palazzo d'Avalos; Marina of Corricella,
wonderful village famous in the world for the vibrant colors of the
its homes. Also in Procida, we will stop for a bathroom break
in one of the many bays along the coast.
• In Procida, you will have 1 or 2 hours of free time to visit the island on
land in total autonomy.
• Finally, we will leave Procida for the return to Sorrento, with
final limoncello tasting.
Upon returning to the port of Piano di Sorrento, the transfer is scheduled
at the hotel or at the initial meeting point.